Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Posting Schedule

A quick TV guide of sorts for my posts.


Sunday- This will be my day of rest, with the occasional post.

Monday- Auction updates. (Will feature current auctions that stand out to me for one reason or another)

Tuesday- Trivia. (Offering up free cards to 1 winner per week)

Wednesday- Hump Day Rant (Me complaining about or complimenting something using my very uninformed opinion)

Thursday- Free period (I will probably use this time to finger paint or sniff glue) the latter which should make my writing more tolerable

Friday- Weekender (A last minute look at the week that was)

Saturday- I'm quite lazy, so this will be an off day as well.

Look for additional posts on a daily basis. But these are currently what I intend to lean on to keep my blog going in its early stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment